Sunday, June 17, 2012

saturday


the week was quiet and I ate a lot  :-)


I made budin de espinaca just because


and a campfire for the little ones because they were "good" all year 





also made my mom take pictures because she looked super pretty :)








and a painting for mary c. because she gave me some amazing welcome home gifts & soaps


some good news : I bought a new lens.  the way I see the world has changed drastically now <333


welcome to mi vida, beautiful 28mm lens.   Ps.  morning is the best time of day : )



lunch break


 "first drink ever" with my mama after work






golden hour walk to holt hill



found this old message on the floor of my car  


preparing the special




mmmm


 going "camping" with the kindergarten kids  :)  






reggie's chimi


guatemala


guatemala vs. puerto rico



happy semana hispana   : )