Saturday, July 28, 2012

saturday


this is going to be a very, very large blog post :


last week's special...i was very fond of this one because antonio actually showed me how to make it.  when i was little my family told me to envision where my food came from so I would eat slower.  think about each bite you take and where it came from and who made it.  so when I ate this I couldn't help but feel appreciative because I knew the recipe!


Iris asked me to take her family portraits and they were sooo special!







joseline is 2 years old now.   I took pictures of her the day she was born and it's just crazy to me.


joseline in june 2010..crazy right?!  =)
















alicia & adam dancing =)



i made this little man for the mirror in my car




new shoes!




alicia in the backyard , I took like 9,000 pictures in a row she is a good sport :)


cookies with no flour & no sugar  just oatmeal & banana


cut out bob marley's head from a poster & made something cool from it


I loved these lyrics when I was in high school and still love them so much ! <3




sweetest cereal...ever


i made alicia look up what Om means  & who knew it would have such a long wikipedia definition...but nevertheless I love the design of the symbol so I decided to paint it




alicia weeding  =) 


the Om painting complete


side profile in the sunniest bedroom ever


alicia did my makeup!





this weekend's special


I got to work and saw enriquetta & veronica in the park.  they were having a very cute mama & daughter moment while on break from work.   i wasn't sorry for intruding because they looked so cute! =)




ps. all of these pictures were taken with the 28mm lens!  I love all of the colors so much!