Saturday, July 14, 2012

sunday


the summer writing program has ended, and I wrote in my diary this morning that I feel like I have been off the grid lately.  Every year the program lasts 3 weeks, and is super amazing, yet makes me very, very sleepy.  Nevertheless I have written poetry that I am proud of and have spent the last 21 days being extremely inspired!  This city is full of some crazy talented writers & students.  

 here are some of the pictures I took this week :)




 dunkin donuts/ trip to the park after work




that moment when you jump off the swings & it's scary :)



little claudia


keyla at the movies after work


claudia during the writing program



a fishtail braid from one of my students


 some students painting





my new bedroom is super sunny


eddie was sleeping, and lou said:  I'm just glad he's here, at least :)




me with two amazing people :)



claudia & her mom


enriquetta, one of my favorite friends <3


Tom right before he started asking me to speak spanish and I ran away :)




little daisy and I


claudia and her little sister at the taco place


antonio preparing the special


the special!


yum!