Friday, November 16, 2012

long due


gee, these pictures seem so old now, that's how long it's been

and ugh, the color balance seems so off in all these indoors photos

my apologies 


we went to a charity fair where I bought four brownies (four!!!) and we donated to habitat for humanity









halloween party @ alejandra's

I ate tamales, carnitas, carne molida, flan rompope, rice, and everything I could possibly think of really






then reggie came in like this and pretty much scared everyone


we all went out to eat after work and stayed till the restaurant started closing down around us




alicia & adam came to visit!


hair salon


back cracking


turned the clocks back...what my room looks like at 4pm now!




we kidnapped alicia for the day




went thrift shopping

I really wish I bought that pink sweater now!




we were tourists in boston


went to a moroccan cafe


the guy said our smoothie was the best he's ever, ever, ever made.  Well.


learning the iPhone





bought new boots


dropping alicia off in salem :(((



whole foods market <333





till next time!