Monday, January 7, 2013

iPhonography part 1

after thinking for many months, Black Friday finally arrived and the price was tempting.  I finally purchased an iPhone!  It has been the greatest decision.  My very favorite aspect of the phone is the camera.  I followed the trends and joined instagram, too.  Here are a few of the pictures that I've taken since that day in November :


ingredients for sweet potato pie


a very exciting message on my essay from a professor I am inspired by


alicia in her sweet car


french toast <333


family <3


me  & alejandra at the tree lighting






brunch with alicia


i love her :)




a sweet hat that I found for a dollar in a thrift store


grapefruits, one my favorite fruits



alicia putting up the tree all alone because she's the only one who knows how :)



forever studying / my desk on a saturday night


one of my favorite areas to study in the library


the best Portuguese muffins in the world

looking towards the sun
I remember being in a super bad mood this day haha


coffee & morning, the best time of day


the red rose sun


one of the reasons why i'm so thankful for my job
antonio's amazing food <3


a really proud moment! I earned an A on a paper that I was sure I failed!


breakfast, ate a whole loaf of bread :)


went for a run!


coffee <3


birds on a line
I love symmetry so much!


grinding coffees


antonio made menudo!  which is basically a soup made with tripe.  I felt secretly a little happy because I was mentioning menudo to him a few days before.  ironic...?  :) :) 

jorma saving a scared bird that was shivering in a doorway


chuy's cheese quesadillas


after work parties <3


making a green smoothie


yum :)


alicia decorating my room on christmas eve


alicia


my family on christmas day <3




it looks like i'm going to have to do a part 2
so many pictures!
more coming soon :)