Monday, January 7, 2013

iphonography part 2

more pictures from my phone's camera

the other blog post was getting too long




I simplified my background so that all the apps are on the second page :)


oranges always remind me of sevilla


sister's new shoes


making green drinks with spinach
amazing <3


went for a run!


taking pictures in after it snowed, before it all turned brown & ugly





alicia with the hat that she shoulda bought! :)



intense sunrays in my room during golden hour



went for a nature walk with alicia that turned into the hunt for the missing earring


yikes
cracked my lens filter!


antonio made carnitas for everybody


<333


me before my earring (s) both went missing!


the best time of every single day



alicia <3


 fruit 
symmetry 


a good project
i washed out finished candles & now have some sweet jars :)



bought six books for 99c a piece to read this vacation!


went to the outlets with my grandmother for the day
:)


that's all for now
see ya!