Thursday, May 9, 2013

throwback thursday

good news!  today the spring semester has ended.  Summer starts tomorrow!  Now with no more fifteen-page papers to write I feel.....well, like there's something I should be doing when there isn't.  I'll get used to this free feeling soon.  Here are tons of pictures from my phone.  from the start of the semester until now:



the day I ate half a watermelon all by myself ;)


the ingredients for Antonio's jalapeño salsa




the sweet potato pie that satisfied my two-month cravings <333


late night desserts at tripoli's


delicious desserts coming down the line at Cafe Azteca


a surprise visit from alicia <3


good, good words


a portrait of inma, the woman I lived with in Spain










love love love cannolis from tripoli's



grams! We went sledding one day









spinach pancakes, to die for


absolutely love freezing winter runs


delicious whole foods date with my little family


sweet potato pancakes




hot chocolate at mirella's casa with alejandra



dinner date at gram's house with alicia <3


whoever invented massaged kale...is a genius :)



ahahah...i laughed for so long about this.  Reggie's friend Mexico


wandita's birthday!




my very own doppledanger !

there is nothing better than buttery bolos levedos with fruit <3


chocolate & vanilla mulatta muffin  :)


another dinner at gram's house


a coconut special on a wednesday night with antonio



warm headband from Patty's mother  <3



creepiest yet most enticing book store ever



more pictures to come!