Thursday, May 9, 2013

throw back thursday 2

so it turns out that i've taken about a thousand phone pictures this semester.  got to separate them into different blog posts for this reason.  if i'm not too lazy i'll caption a few ;)


very true


mirella's purse.  she's always carrying fruit.


reggie



pescado veracruzana mmmm




watermelon sherbet, the best!


everyone's allowed a bathroom picture sometimes, right?


breakfast
truly makes me so very happy


Chuy's carnitas
(fall right off the bone type of meat)


I am really so happy that I caught this moment, although blurry.  Tom & Luis are just so cute.


reggie and rosita


poor rosita


everyone instagramming


alice, girl with the BEST laugh I have ever heard/seen


 crazy
no words


extremely difficult midterm paper in March
only made possible with hundreds of little hearts 
:)


I have learned a great deal about the Cambodian Genocide this semester


indian food in quincy market
nothing better


I have a liking for spinach pancakes
or any colorful pancakes really
yum
ginger sauce too <3




donut dates
the fig square in the middle is mine
I now have passion for figs & fig squares <3


Larry & I both turned 22 at the end of March!


bday dinner with my little sister


inma emailed me on my exact birth date.  I nearly cried.  a very special gift <3


tacos from antonio


love this girl so very much


video chat with alicia!


saw 3 little birds outside my window one morning ;)


look closely!


found this four year old love note


birthday shots for Larry!



discovering lowell


easter sunday


haha!


I will miss this place for a few months.
:-(
Just kidding!!


something just so celebratory about citrus


trying new things


yes! Some silly customers played a joke on their grown son who only eats cereal. Cereal tacos!


went to get my taxes done.  met this new friend :)


pot roast at uncle dana's <3


my uncle preparing my taxes


a portrait, on campus


alicia is really very talented!



love you shrimpy <3


seedlings when they were still new
they have grown a little since, and many have died! 
 but hopefully tomatoes at the end of the summer!


alicia at whole foods



Here's to a lovely summer.  I'm already dreaming up so many creative pursuits!  
  
<3